I am recruiting a Legal Personal Assistant for a leading boutique family law practice based in Altrincham. This role will involve providing full secretarial and PA support to the solicitors in the team. This is a full-time, permanent PA role. However, the client would consider candidates who are looking to work four days per week. Legal experience is ideal; however, not essential.
This is a full-time office based role, 9am-5pm.
- Typing both copy typing and digital dictation of letters, file notes, documents, bills, legal forms, typing of emails, incoming and sending outgoing emails with or without attachments
- Answering and dealing with incoming telephone calls, directing calls to the relevant person, and taking accurate telephone messages.
- Filing of letters, emails and general correspondence.
- To be actively involved in preparing the monthly bills and sending them out to clients
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning of documents
- To assist with file openings of new clients
- Diary/email management for fee earners (Outlook)
- Knowledge of case and practice management (Leap)
- Taking and collection of post
- The ideal candidate should have an accurate minimum typing speed of approximately 60 wpm. The position requires a great deal of typing, and therefore this proposed typing speed with a reasonable degree of accuracy is paramount.
- Good telephone manner
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- MS Office knowledge
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Day off for birthday
- Day off if your child starts their first day of school
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading organisation with a brilliant working culture. You’ll be able to utilise your PA skills and learn and progress.
Salary will be up to £26,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus bonus.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support and Human Resources talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers as well as Generalists, L&D, Recruitment (Experienced and Graduate) and HR Operations, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles
|Salary from:||GBP £24,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £26,000.00|