Leading private equity and investment firm require a Team Assistant to support a small team of Senior Associates. Handling all diary, meeting and travel coordination, this will be a busy and involved role, ideal for an individual with a mimimum of 18mths team secretarial experience. Previous experience gained from within the financial services industry or professional services would be ideal. The business offers a wide range of benefits and has a collaborative, collegiate and inclusive culture.
- Proactive diary management for the team, including heavy scheduling of meetings
- International travel booking and management, including flights, visas, car bookings etc.
- Working closely with your fellow Team Assistants and PAs to ensure coverage
- CRM, creating reports, data extraction, maintaining and updating the database, adding new details
- Processing of invoices and expenses using SAP
- Typing, formatting and publishing documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Ad hoc administrative and secretarial duties
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 18mths team secretarial experience, ideally gained from financial or professional services
- Highly organised and able to multitask and prioritise
- Calm under pressure
- Team player
- Helpful, hands on and keen to add value
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confident, keen to build relationships on an internal and external level
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Good written English
This is a fantastic role for someone keen to take the next step in their support career. This role can start immediately.
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.
|Salary from:||GBP £30,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £35,000.00|