A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to support the Director of a friendly and growing team with a fantastic culture based in Chester on a permanent basis.
This is a brand new role and the client is open to candidates who are looking at either full-time or part-time employment.
Candidates will need to be flexible in terms of hours as there may be occasional work outside of hours and weekends, depending on the needs of the business, however, these will be given in lieu or paid.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Inbox management
- Corresponding with clients and internal/external stakeholders on behalf of the Director
- Compiling of correspondence
- Organising meetings and reminding Director of important meetings/deadlines
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Project and research based tasks
- Organising company socials and events
- Getting involved in social media/marketing
- General administrative support
- Additional responsibilities over time, including HR duties – fully funded CPD support provided
- Down to earth, confident and intelligent
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent standard of written and verbal English language skills
- Ability to make decisions on behalf and in collaboration with the Director, as well as execute and roll out these decisions/ideas/tasks
- High level of grammatical accuracy
- Ability to use initiative
- Creative and able to suggest ideas
- Confident liaising with all levels of seniority
- Enthusiastic, inquisitive and eager to learn and develop
- Flexible and adaptable
Salary will be up to £30,000 per annum (full-time equivalent) depending on experience, plus fantastic benefits/perks.
This role would suit a bright individual who is looking to support a forward-thinking Director and join a close knit company who encourage personal and professional development.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.