A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious and well-established company located within the financial sector. The successful candidate will be employed as a Receptionist / Team Assistant and the role will be full time, office based at the company's stunning office in the heart of Manchester City Centre. This position will suit someone who provides excellent customer service whilst simultaneously enjoying administrative duties and possessing great attention to detail.
- Acting as Front of House: responsible for maintaining the switchboard, dealing with all telephone enquiries & redirecting to the appropriate person / taking accurate messages.
- Hospitality; meeting and greeting all clients on arrival, escorting them to meeting rooms, making & serving refreshments throughout the day.
- Setting up/clearing out all meeting rooms ensuring they are left clean and tidy at all times and any presentation facilities are provided.
- Oversee the diary booking system of meeting rooms.
- Printing and binding presentation documents as required.
- Overseeing the general upkeep of the office and ensuring it is fully stocked with stationery, kitchen and other supplies as required and reporting any issues to your line manager.
- Ensuring the office and kitchen is kept clean and tidy throughout the day.
- Responsible for helping to maintain the client CRM database.
- Responsible for processing all incoming / outgoing post.
- Scanning, photocopying, printing and filing duties.
- Assisting the EA in collating and processing expenses for the Directors.
- Assisting with arranging staff / corporate events as required.
- Arranging team breakfasts, lunches etc in the office as required.
- Providing ad-hoc support to your line manager and the wider team as required.
- Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service.
- Working as an integral part of the team
- At least 6 months experience in a customer facing/similar style role or within an office environment i.e. receptionist/administrator
- Well presented
- Ability to use initiative and take ownership of tasks
- Sufficient in navigating and understanding new systems quickly and efficiently all whilst maintaining a high standard of professionalism
- Confident liaising with all levels of seniority
- Professional and discrete
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a reputable company on a full time, permanent basis.
Salary is up to £20,000.00 per annum depending on experience.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.
|Salary from:||GBP £18,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £20,000.00|