An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive, President and the Board of a fantastic organisation based in Salford on a permanent basis.
This role will have a hybrid working model and the successful candidate will be able to work both in the office and from home.
Duties will include:
- Providing effective and efficient support to the CEO, President and Board
- Diary management - ensuring the most efficient use of time and availability, accessing importance and urgency
- Arranging meetings: circulating schedules and managing co-ordination of diaries to ensure all necessary attendees are available and their commitments are fully communicated
- Preparing of reports and agendas, taking confidential minutes, electronic distribution of papers and ensuring appropriate company records are well maintained for the Board of Directors
- Arrange all travel, hotels and papers for the CEO, President & Board in a timely way whilst also maintaining agreed budgets
- Run focused weekly update meeting with the CEO and secretariat staff to ensure commitments and workload are fulfilled
- Supporting the Chief Executive and Accountant (also Head of Governance) with delivering good governance requirements
- First point of contact for incoming emails, letters and telephone calls for the CEO and President and processing or redirecting as appropriate whilst ensuring all communications are carried out in a professional, courteous and timely manner
- Compiling communications for the CEO and President and ensuring that they are distributed to the relevant audience and through the relevant channel i.e. email, website, social media
- Maintaining the Board’s Electronic Folder area with up to date papers, policies and relevant information for sharing with Directors and Committee Members
- Line management to the company's administrator and covering their duties in absence on an ad hoc basis
- Supporting the Director induction process and maintaining the upkeep of the Board’s Induction Manual
- Researching, prioritising and following up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature, determining the appropriate course of action, referral or response
- Assisting with the organisation of events and committee meetings etc
- Ad hoc administrative support as and when required
- Previous experience as an Executive Personal Assistant at CEO/Board level
- Advanced IT and keyboards skills and knowledge of MS Office 365 applications including Excel and PowerPoint, and utilising Zoom, the internet and web-based databases
- Knowledge of Board Information/Reporting Systems
- Excellent minute taking skills
- Strong organisational skills and time management with evidence of relevant techniques and understanding of project management methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication, administrative and organisational skills
- Natural ability to liaise and communicate with people at all levels with a high level of diplomacy and professionalism
- Empathy and experience in working with multi-cultural, multi-geographical settings
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to use initiative, with good problem-solving skills
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge of French, Spanish or German would be an added bonus
Standard working hours are 9:00 to 17:00 although flexibility is required in order to ensure core objectives are achieved. International travel may also be required.
Salary up to £35,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking and passionate organisation led by influential and powerful individuals.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.
|Salary from:||GBP £30,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £35,000.00|