A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to join a growing digital marketing agency based in Manchester city centre on a part-time basis. This role will initially be a part-time role, with the view to becoming a full-time position in the future. The position will suit a candidate who is happy to work remotely but also lives close to Manchester city centre so they can work from the office as and when needed.
Duties will include:
- Diary management for Directors, using Google calendars
- Knowledge and practical experience of Xero - creating and sending invoices, chasing outstanding invoices
- Supporting the team with general office administration such as HR and legal paperwork, contracts, etc
- Supporting the team with the administration and planning of their new office, including but not limited to paperwork, contracts, sourcing and ordering of furniture and office supplies, conducting COVID/Health & Safety assessments
- Liaising between Directors and clients/suppliers on non-urgent matters
- Sitting in on meetings with clients and taking minutes, sharing copies with all parties
- Ability to develop and update Gantt charts within Spreadsheets or Excel
- Ability to construct pre-templated contracts into bespoke client contracts by transferring information from slide presentations into the template contracts/order forms
- Comfortable developing reports containing performance data within Excel/spreadsheets by extracting information from marketing platforms
- Using project management tools to plan employees day-to-day tasks following direction from the Directors
- Taking minutes during pitches/client discussions and working with the Directors to develop these into proposals to send to prospective clients
- Supporting the business with miscellaneous tasks to support the Directors
- Between 2-5 years' experience in a similar style PA role
- Proficient using Excel
- Prior experience using Xero
- Tech focused
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use initiative
- Happy working in a small team
- Flexible in terms of hours - starting part-time but moving to full-time role when appropriate
- Team player
- Results driven
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and growing team of like-minded and ambitious individuals.
Salary is up to £26,000 per annum (pro-rata) depending on experience.
Lily Shippen is a specialist Recruitment Agency that focuses on placing the best administrative, secretarial, PA, EA, reception and office support professionals into a range of sectors in Manchester, Leeds and London, on a temporary, permanent and fixed term contract basis.