A new opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant to join a top law firm, on a permanent basis. This role would suit someone who has at least 6 months' experience working in a corporate environment.
- Producing documents
- Scheduling and compiling bibles and/or bundles of documents
- Filing of deeds, documents, correspondence and other documentation
- Developing and maintaining filing and document management systems
- Arranging for files to be opened and closed, supervise general filing requirements and record keeping
- Scanning, photocopying and filing
- Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service
- Assisting with the billing process
- Working as an integral part of the fee earner support team and assisting fee earners and PAs with administrative tasks as required
- Delivering documents and bundles to Court and/or local solicitors
- Travel arrangements
- Monitor post/emails and deal with as appropriate whilst fee-earners are on holiday
- Provide support and cover for PA as required
- Ad hoc administrative duties where required
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of MS Word and Excel (essential)
- Previous experience in an administrative role (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an administrative assistant to join a leading law firm based in Manchester. There will be remote working involved for the time being, but you may also be required to go into the office 2-3 days a week.
Salary is up to £18,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis.