An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Evening Document Production Workflow Coordinator to join a business support provider client on a permanent basis.
This will be an office based role within their office in Normanton, West Yorkshire.
Hours and days for this role will be 11PM until 8AM Thursday-Monday.
The Document Production Workflow Coordinator is an experienced position delivering exceptional customer service to clients by providing timely and accurate document production of an intermediate to advanced level. Advanced ability to assess documents, with a technical eye to detect and ensure proper corrections (edits, conversions, formatting, creation, comparisons, etc.) for requesters. The position requires advanced software aptitude in those programs used for document production, as well as speed and accuracy in a high-volume, high-pressure production environment.
The Document Production Workflow Coordinator may require the training of team members, and may be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of workflow within a shift or site.
Main Duties and Responsibilities: (* denotes an "essential function")
• *Intakes work requests from the client; including clarification of job instructions and negotiation of deadlines with the requester. Seeks alternate solutions to deadline requests, as needed
• *Prioritizes work requests across team and balances multiple projects based on experience and following established guidelines, especially when working with escalated deadlines or issues
• *Acts as a leading definitive resource for all questions relating to document production and quality assurance by the team
• *Identifies and corrects errors in complex business documents to ensure quality of return product to requesters
• *Detects formatting and compositional errors in documents; verifies citations are properly formatted
• *Checks corrected proofs of documents against mark-up for comparison and quality assurance
• *Adheres to and monitors team members' adherence to formatting standards, utilizing generally accepted proofreading marks and use of standard reference resources, with an understanding of the client's business environment.
• *Demonstrates proper professional expectations for team members when dealing with client requesters and client work requests, including meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality work
• *Responsible for development and delivery of on-going training of new and existing team members in existing processes, as well as new trends or processes for document production work
• *Facilitates focus and coordination on and between shifts in the production of deliverables to the client in order to meet or exceed the client's expectations for quality, timeliness and service
• Communicates with manager and/or client on job or deadline issues in a timely and professional manner
• Assists the Lead, Supervisor or Manager in the execution of administrative and/or other procedures or systems across impacted team members
• Facilitates team's adherence to company policies (conduct, attire, performance, attendance)
• Works collaboratively, demonstrating open and flexible communication, within and across team members
• Contributes to recommendations for individual development goals, trainings, or performance expectations to Lead, Supervisor or Manager to enhance team skill levels and quality outputs
• Minimum of 2 years prior office experience, word processing or document production experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; able to technically troubleshoot applicable software specific to the business/client
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) certification desired
• Advanced knowledge of document production procedures and/or generally accepted practices
• Extensive experience in business terminology, document production formats; skill and efficiency in use of reference resources
• Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality; able to coordinate across the team and work on multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring quality results
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate questions and/or suggestions to client and other team members in a professional and customer service oriented manner
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment
• Good judgment and organizational skills with sound decision-making ability and solutions-oriented approach with the ability to ask for and follow direction
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team; self-motivated to ensure own production
• Communicate with team members, Lead, Supervisor, Manager and/or Client on job or deadline issues
• Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
This role will be based in the office in Normanton, West Yorkshire.
Salary will be up to £25,000 per annum basic salary plus 20% shift allowance.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis.