An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior PA with a minimum of 2 years’ previous office administration experience to join a growing accountancy company based in Manchester city centre on a permanent basis. This role will support the Managing Director of the business. Initially this role will be a mixture of office based and remote based work. However, once restrictions lift this will be an office based role so candidates must live within a suitable commuting distance of Manchester city centre.
This position will suit someone who has experience working within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment within an administration capacity and who is looking for the next step in their career.
This role will include dealing with complex and ever-changing diaries, as well as managing the Managing Director’s time efficiently and effectively, so previous experience with diary management is desireable.
- Complex and extensive diary management
- Organising/scheduling meetings and appointments
- Liaising with clients over email
- Sending introductory emails to clients and members of staff
- Booking travel occasionally
- Booking restaurants
- Arranging lunch/catering for meetings
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an office administration role within a corporate environment
- Confident and experienced working in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to take ownership of tasks
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing company with nationwide offices.
Salary is up to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis.