A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant with a minimum of 5 years' experience supporting senior business leaders to join a reputable professional services company on a permanent basis. This role will be predominately remote based, however, the successful candidate must be based in the North West and able to commute into the office for events/meetings on an ad hoc basis.
This is an integral role within the business, supporting the leadership team whilst also covering duties in areas of the business such as Research, Sales, Finance, Facilities and HR. This position will suit someone who likes to wear many different hats and be the glue that holds the team together. It will be a fast-paced and ever changing role, so someone who is proactive, self-motivated, able to use initiative and handle multiple priorities is essential.
Duties will include:
- Providing proactive organisational and administrative support to the Directors of the business, including diary management, organising virtual and in-person meetings, booking travel and restaurants. This will be across global time zones.
- Helping build and maintain important professional relationships by liaising with clients, providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Producing (or co-ordinating through the support team) all aspects of documentation such as reports and presentations
- Proofreading and suggesting improvements to documents produced across the team. Responsible for administration quality standards within the company
- Managing various long and short terms projects, coordinating with other team members where required
- Updating and maintaining internal systems and CRM/databases to ensure that all records are maintained accurately. Showcase best practice, securely recording personal data timely and accurately in accordance with GDPR legislatino
- Ad-hoc organisation and administration support as required on all company activities for example organising events, liaising with suppliers, facilities management, HR administration, legal/contractual/GDPR administration.
- Working with the Finance Team to coordinate sales and purchase invoicing, querying late payments and helping with maintenance of finance records/T&Cs
- Minimum of five years’ experience supporting senior business leaders within a corporate/professional services environment
- Proactive approach and able to work at pace, with the skills and judgement to prioritise multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills; confident liaising with all levels of seniority both internally and externally
- Able to delegate and manage tasks to both colleagues and third-party resources
- Strong command of professional written English
- Confident compiling and proofreading important documentation
- Tenacious and conscientious with meticulous accuracy and attention to detail
- Solutions focussed with a keen eye for efficiency and process improvement
- Agile intellect, with high levels of flexibility and adaptability
- Self-motivated and strong team ethos balanced with the ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
- Customer service focused
- Confident with a range of digital systems including MS Office and cloud-based platforms
- An interest in business and current affairs is beneficial
This is an exciting role for someone who is looking to become a valued and well respected member of staff within a friendly company. This will be a very busy and varied role so will suit someone who is confident in a fast-paced, high pressured and ever changing environment.
This role will be 40 hours per week with flexibility in terms of hours.
Salary will be up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits and bonus.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.