A new opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant and Executive Administrator to join a reputable software company based in Manchester city centre, on a six-month contract. This PA role involves a heavy amount of coordination and working closely with the HR and Finance team. Therefore previous experience within a similar role is essential. Candidates must be available to start immediately or on one-weeks' notice.
- Coordinating meetings
- Meeting and greeting clients and acting as the first point of contact
- Liaising with building management and suppliers
- Management of office supplies
- Coordination of social events and internal meetings
- PA support to the CEO and wider team as required
- Junior finance duties - reconciling purchases
- General administration duties
- At least five years’ experience within a personal assistant role
- A drive to succeed
- Good grammar and written English
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
This is a six-month role initially, with the possibility of extension. It's an excellent opportunity for someone with PA experience who is looking to secure work within a reputable and forward-thinking organisation. The role has an ASAP start date, so please apply today!
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.