A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Virtual Assistant to join a reputable environmental services company 10 hours per week on an initial three month basis, however, this may lead into a long-term/permanent contract for the right person and hours may increase over time.
This role will support members of the senior leadership team on an ad hoc basis.
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Email management
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Processing expenses
- Researching and sourcing of venues for external events
- Coordinating staff bi-annual 121s
- Managing purchase orders
- Raising and chasing invoices
- Keeping databases and contact lists updated and maintained
- Monitoring communications
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant supporting at a Senior level - at least 5 years
- Professional attitude and the ability to remain level-headed and polite under pressure at all times
- Demonstrates highly effective communication skills with excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience of report writing and minute-taking
- High proficiency in IT literacy, including a thorough understanding of Microsoft Word and advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise own workload
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to display tact and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent attention to detail demonstrating high standards of work
- Flexibility regarding work tasks and hours of work
Hourly rate will depend on experience.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.