Based in Exeter or moving soon? My client is keen to recruit an Executive Assistant with London experience to provide support to the senior management team. Working most closely with the CEO and with additional support for the COO, Chairman of the Board and Director of Improvement, this is a newly created role ideal for someone keen to retain the pace and variety a London based role usually provides.
All individuals are busy, with full diaries and workloads. They are open, and looking forward, to working with someone who will help them to manage their time more effectively, plan ahead for them and make sure they are as prepared as they can be.
Executive Assistant duties include;
- Extensive diary management
- Booking internal and external meetings, and liaising extensively with London contacts and companies
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- General administration and Executive Assistant duties
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- A natural communicator with the ability to build strong relationships
- Experience within a similar EA role
- Ideally experience within the London market
You can make a real impact in this Executive Assistant role and will be in contact with a wide range of internal and external clients.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.