A new opportunity has arisen for a temporary Talent Acquisition Assistant / Coordinator to join a reputable firm based in Manchester City Centre. This role will be for 6-8 weeks while the firm recruit a permanent member of staff. The role will support the Talent Acquisition team with recruitment coordination. Recruitment experience is not essential, however solid organisation skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Coordinating with candidates through internal ATS system and following up where necessary
- Drafting and posting job adverts on company website and LinkedIn
- Coordination of telephone, video and onsite interviews – ensuring both candidates and internal hiring managers have all relevant materials prior to the scheduled interview
- Supporting recruitment processes with external recruitment agencies, setting up briefing calls, follow up with agencies on contracts and supporting process internally
- Management of all feedback and follow ups with candidates
- Support in onboarding of new starters: references, new starter forms and triggering of training/induction plans with Office Mangers & Training Manager
- Working with Global Talent Manager on various ad-hoc recruitment related tasks
- At least 1 years’ experience, working in a coordination or recruitment role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Commercially minded with the ability to be resourceful and think outside of the box
- Genuine interest and enthusiasm in creating the best candidate experience
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail is essential
- Previous experience confidentiality using Microsoft Outlook and Word is essential
This is a great temporary role, working for a reputable firm in Manchester. You’ll have the opportunity to add real value, even in a short space of time. This role would suit someone who lives in Manchester and ideally you would go into the office once a week, with the rest being based from home.
£12 - £14 per hour DOE.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.