A new opportunity has arisen for a Team Assistant to join an international law firm in Manchester, on a 6-month contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or school leaver who has worked alongside their studies in an administrative capacity or since leaving university or school.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a top law firm where you’ll learn so much and be able to develop a wide range of skills.
- Scanning, filing and binding documents
- Undertaking money laundering checks
- Data input
- Assisting at internal and external seminars
- Assisting with the billing process and billing drive
- Engrossing documents
- Using Land Registry Portal to undertake searches
- General administration duties
Skills and experience required;
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in an administrative role (desirable)
This role will be based in the Manchester office on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and home on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Salary - £17,000 - £18,000 per annum DOE.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.