An exciting opportunity has arisen for Personal Assistant/Office Manager to join a reputable financial services company on a permanent basis. This role will suit someone with 3-5 years Personal Assistant experience who is looking for the next step in their career.
This role will be supporting three members of the Senior Leadership team.
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Organising meetings both internally and externally
- Meeting and greeting guests and clients on arrival to the office
- Setting up meeting rooms, organising catering and refreshments
- Compiling of documentation such as meeting materials, presentations, correspondence, minutes etc
- Assisting with the organisation of events
- Booking restaurants and organising dinners
- Processing expenses
- Overseeing the day to day running of the office including cleaning staff
- Arranging any office repairs
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Responsible for Fire/First Aid safety
- General administrative support
- Well presented, friendly and confident dealing with all levels of seniority
- Previous experience in a PA role
- Confident working in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work using own initiative and take ownership of tasks
- Professional and confidential
- Flexible and adaptable
- Eager to learn
This role would suit someone who is looking to work for a friendly, growing and hard-working company with international offices. This will predominantly be an office based role, however, there may be the opportunity to work from home 1 day per week for the right candidate.
Hours will be 8:30am-6pm Monday-Friday.
Salary up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits and bonus
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.