A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chief of Staff to join a leading fintech firm in Manchester City Centre. This role is purely strategic and will require proven experience of working in a very similar capacity. As a leader within the business, you’ll work closely with the CEO and represent him at meetings as required. You’ll be responsible for maximising the efficiency and operations of the organisation.
- Taking meetings with the senior leadership team and wider business and representing on behalf of the CEO
- Taking over projects on behalf of the CEO
- Following up on actions
- Working with the CEO’s direct reports to ensure the projects are delivered on time
- Prioritising on behalf of the CEO to ensure they are working on essential items
- Keeping the CEO accountable for commitments
- Leadership of strategic initiatives
- Researching new projects
- Managing integration of the business
Skills and personality required:
- The ability to demonstrate proven experience in a purely strategic role
- Proven experience acting on a CEOs behalf
- Strong project management skills
- Experience sitting in senior leadership meetings
This is a unique opportunity for someone at the top of their game to join a business with international growth plans. You’ll have autonomy in your role and will be challenged.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.