An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Executive to join a fantastic promotional merchandise company based in Stockport. This is a small, friendly and close-knit company with progression opportunities for the right person. This will be an office based role due to the nature of the position.
This role will suit someone with fantastic customer service skills who is confident undertaking administrative tasks and has a keen eye for detail.
This role sits within our main office and focuses on the support of the Head of Operations, Account and Warehouse Managers.
No two days are the same in this industry.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the daily/weekly collation of all Call Off Request for various clients. This includes updating of all client stock sheets (excel), despatch with DPD and in some cases, preparation and packing of the call offs within the warehouse
- Monthly collation of key client Hamper Orders. All orders to be processed within the system and despatched accordingly as agreed with the warehouse manager.
- Ordering of warehouse supplies and all key client stock as required.
- Month end recharging to all applicable clients.
- Overseeing stock levels across all clients and ensuring adequate levels of stock are kept.
- Support to Head of Operations & Warehouse Manager with the despatch of bulk orders.
- Editing, formatting, dissecting and importing of data via excel to Royal Mail & DPD.
- Booking of daily collections (RM & DPD), loading the van with collections and accepting all sizes of deliveries in the absence of the warehouse manager (pallets and boxes up to 20kg).
- Answering inbound enquiries via email or telephone and in some cases, taking detailed briefs from clients.
- Creation of Quotes and Ideas Lists on Promotional Office.
- Following up quotations via telephone and/or email and updating the database with the corresponding feedback.
- Processing orders to point of delivery and preparing them for invoicing
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when required, such as filing, completion of forms, scanning documents, meet & greet etc
- Articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi task
- Fast learner
- No job too big or too small
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Computer literate specifically with Microsoft packages
- Ability to remain professional and treat documents and information with confidentiality
- Accurate keyboard skills as well as good numeracy and literacy skills
- Confident learning new systems
- Team player
- Reliable and honest
- GCSE’s – minimum of B Grade in both Maths and English
- A minimum of A level or equivalent qualifications
This is an great opportunity to join a reputable company on a permanent basis. You will work alongside friendly and welcoming individuals in a lively and fun office with free parking on-site.
The hours for the role at 9am-5:30pm (some degree of flexibility if needed).
Salary is up to £24,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Private PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.