I’m currently recruiting for a PA and Office Manager to join a boutique finance firm in Manchester City Centre. The ideal candidate will have experience working within professional services or financial services, supporting at Partner or Director level. The role will involve managing the office as well as supporting two partners with PA duties. A role like this doesn’t come often, and this one will move quickly!
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- General office management including negotiating with suppliers and building management company
- Meeting and greeting clients visiting
- Booking travel including hotels, taxis and trains
- Booking restaurants
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with the client on-boarding process
Skills and personality required:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a PA / OM role within financial services or professional services
- MS Office knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading boutique finance firm in a newly created role.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.