A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a experienced Personal Assistant to provide Executive Support on an on-going temporary basis to a reputable arts organisation based in Manchester city centre. This role will last until at least Christmas, potentially longer.
This would suit someone with previous PA experience who is used to supporting at a senior level and who is confident working in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. You will be working closely with two other members of staff in a similar role.
Duties will include:
- Diary management - including last minute changes
- Organising meetings
- Attending meetings, liaising with attendees, taking minutes, compiling and circulating of actions,
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- General PA and administrative support
- Must be immediately available in order to be considered
- Previous PA experience required
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and able to pick things up quickly
- Able to work in the office
This will be an office based role and will be based in the office in Manchester city centre (M3). Hours will be 8:30am-5pm or 9:00am-5:30pm.
Hourly rate will be up to £14 per hour (depending on experience).
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.