We are currently working with several clients looking to recruit temporary staff in the run up to and throughout the festive season.
We are looking for outstanding Administrative, FOH Reception, PA and EA staff to support small and large businesses across a range of sectors.
If you are available at short notice for interview and to start and are specifically looking for flexible work opportunities then we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Front of House Reception – call handling, meeting & greeting, diary/meeting room management, organising refreshments/catering, setting up VC calls
- PA/EA – diary management, travel arrangements, inbox management, gatekeeper tasks, event management
- Team Assistant – managing multiple diaries, organising team travel and itineraries, expenses, event management
- Administration -document and database management, processing expenses and raising invoices, research, printing, photocopying and scanning,
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience (2 years +) within an office support role (preferably from professional, consultancy or financial services environment)
- Exemplary communication skills (verbal and written)
- IT savvy (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise own workload
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to display tact and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent attention to detail demonstrating high standards of work
- Professional attitude and a positive approach
- Flexibility regarding work tasks and hours of work
Hourly rate will range from £12 to £24 per hour depending on the role and level of experience required
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.