An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO of a reputable financial services company to cover a 6 month fixed term contract.
Candidates must have at least 5 years' experience supporting a CEO or C-suite level and be used to working within a fast-paced corporate environment.
Candidates will ideally be immediately available or on a maximum of 2 weeks notice in order to be considered for this position.
Duties will include:
- Managing the CEO’s complex diary including co-ordination of meetings/calls over various time zones including: US, Asia and Europe
- Weekly diary planning meeting with CEO and daily contact to ensure the CEO has all they need for their daily diary commitments
- Organising internal and external meetings/calls with board members and clients
- Organising travel for domestic and international trips (booking flights, hotels, creating itineraries etc)
- Dealing with correspondence, telephone calls, routine enquiries etc, particularly when CEO is away from the office
- Undertaking meeting preparation such as research, compiling of PowerPoint presentations, meeting packs etc
- Drafting emails/communications on behalf of the CEO
- Assist with preparation of documents – reports/engagement letters (MS PowerPoint experience essential)
- Support CEO with their line managements responsibilities; setting up 121s meetings/calls and providing follow ups
- Event management and organisation
- Make appointments as necessary, arrange lunches, dinners and social events
- Maintain the CRM database for the CEO
- Vehicle management: arranging services, repairs and liaising with insurance
- Providing personal support to the CEO and his family as and when required
- Supporting Chief of Staff (working as a three-person team with CEO)
- Support Chief of Staff with document preparation, research, arranging meetings and diary management
- Liaising with PAs in other offices (UK, Europe and International) on a regular basis
- Managing couriers/expenses/drivers as necessary
- PA background at C-Suite level essential, with 5 years minimum experience at this level
- Friendly, reliable individual who is able to build relationships quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to manage and work with strong personalities in a team
- Team player; works well with multiple teams
- Ability to organise while paying close attention to detail
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Proven ability to manage time efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Advanced proficiency in the MS suite including MS Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good grammar and written English
- Confidentiality is a must, handling of sensitive information
- You will need to be flexible on working hours, CEO may occasionally need support out of hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hard-working, established and friendly team.
This is a varied and fast-paced role where no two days are the same. It will be a predominantly an office based role, but there may be the opportunity to work from home 1-2 days per week depending on the CEO's schedule.
Salary depending on experience.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Private PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.