Front of House Reception role in London office of US hedge fund. Working alongside one other, you would be responsible for all meet and greet duties plus the organisation of meetings rooms, taking calls, dealing with couriers and assisting the wider office with overflow administration. You must be able to work at pace and under pressure, as your abilities to multitask and handle multiple requests will be essential to success within the role. This is a wonderful firm with a warm and collaborative culture. Shifts 7.30am - 4.30pm and 8.30am - 5.30pm, with some flexibility required.
- Meet and greet guests, welcoming them to the office
- Taking calls and directing accordingly
- Management and booking of meeting rooms, including set up and clearing
- Dealing with couriers, deliveries, incoming supplies
- Event set up
- Breakfast preparation and lay out for the team
- Ordering of office stationery and food supplies
- Ad hoc administration for wider team
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2yrs FOH Reception experience
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Able to multitask and prioritise
- Team player
- Helpful, hands on and keen to add value
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confident, keen to be an ambassador for the business
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Good written English
This is a fantastic role for a Receptionist ready to take on a new challenge, working within a great company. This role can start immediately.
Salary - £25,000 - £32,000 per annum DOE
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.