A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Team Secretary to join a reputable and well established financial services company based in Leeds to cover a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role would suit someone with at least 3 years Personal Assistant experience, ideally within a financial services, professional services or legal environment.
The position will be full time office based.
Duties will include:
- Diary co-ordination and management for team members using Microsoft Outlook
- Project manage office relocation or refurbishment (currently investigating both options)
- Liaise with local Property Agent to shortlist, view, recommend possible new office space
- Manage the refurbishment of that space
- If an office refurbishment, liaise with contractors and building management to ensure work is completed on schedule and on budget with the least possible disruption to the team
- Review and manage any lease issues that may arise
- Booking travel arrangements
- Managing inboxes
- Producing accurate correspondence
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations using the company template and incorporating Excel
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Preparing documents in Word using the company template
- Organising and co-ordinating internal and external lunches / meetings
- Producing list of deal participants by collating relevant contact details from solicitors, vendors, advisors, funders, etc
- Preparing new client documentation
- Answering incoming telephone queries, take messages, field calls and organising conference calls
- Processing Visa and cash expenses
- Maintaining departmental filing system including electronic filing, client filing and archiving
- Checking team inboxes and deal with urgent matters appropriately
- Printing and binding of presentations
- Updating and maintaining contacts database using in-house CRM system
- Reception cover
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Previous PA experience required
- Professional manner / approach
- Ability to build effective relationships between individuals and teams
- Excellent communication and client handling skills
- Proactive, ability to overcome setbacks and deliver results
- Strive continually for success and show a commitment to excellence
- Flexibility with regards to hours to meet the needs of the business
- Team player
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading organisation on a contract basis.
Hours will be 9am-5:30pm with flexibility required
Salary up to £32,000 per annum, depending on experience
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.