A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced EA to support the CEO and C-suite team of a forward-thinking and growing pharmaceutical company based in Manchester city centre on a permanent basis.
This role reports directly to the CEO and serves all c suite members. An effective EA will represent the CEO and C-suite, anticipate their needs and assist them so they make the best of their time. The candidate will be a very visible representative for the company and therefore must be professional and always uphold the company values.
The company offer a hybrid working model.
Duties will include:
- Travel arrangements for CEO and C-Suite members
- Organise and manage e mail and CEOs schedule effectively
- Keeping senior executives up to date and informed of their priorities and meetings
- Communicating effectively on behalf of the CEO at all levels internally and externally
- Maintain strict confidentiality when handling sensitive material
- Assist in preparing corporate documents (PowerPoints, reports, presentations etc as required)
- Organising board meetings and other executive-level events
- Taking and distributing minutes for board and executive-level meetings
- Administrative duties as required
- Partnering with the business operations team to
- organise corporate events
- manage the company offices
- manage company communications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 3+ years’ EA experience at senior executive level or equivalent experience
- Experience managing multiple calendars and scheduling across locations and time zones
- Competent in use of Microsoft office including Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Visio
- Experience working with a smaller growing business desirable but not essential
- Experience in working within the pharmaceutical industry desirable but not essential
- Self-motivated and highly reactive individual that can anticipate the needs of a CEO
- Strong communication skills and moral courage, to deal with colleagues at all levels of an organization and in challenging environments
- High achievement drive to deliver best business outcomes
- Willing to work in areas that they have not done previously, to grow experience
- Ability to manage a high task load, in a fast-paced environment, and identify business-critical priorities daily
Salary up to £35,000 per annum DOE plus bonus scheme, 25 Days Annual Leave (plus one life event day), pension and other benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable organisation with a brilliant culture.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support and Human Resources talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers as well as Generalists, L&D, Recruitment (Experienced and Graduate) and HR Operations, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.