A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a People Operations Advisor to join a leading international professional services company on a permanent basis. This role will sit within their Manchester office.
This is a brand-new role, and the successful candidate will have room to evolve this role as new initiatives, interventions and projects evolve in the People Experience team.
This is a hybrid working opportunity and would suit someone with previous HR Advisory experience.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking specific project work for firm-wide initiatives e.g., employee engagement survey, ensuring timelines are met, deliverables are set and contribute towards the development of the content for these initiatives
- Providing support for the majority of ER issues that arise across the Northern Region offices - it will require good knowledge and training, confidence in resolving issues informally and advising the relevant line managers and/or Partners on good and fair practices.
- Ensuring all disciplinary and grievance policies up to date and relevant – this work is done in conjunction with the People Operations Manager.
- Providing support and influence on all CSR and EDI initiatives – this means working closely with the EDI Manager and the Talent Management team.
- Providing support, mentoring and advice to the People Operations Administration team and provide training and support as well as be at hand to help answer ad hoc queries, etc.
- Analysing data e.g., engagement survey results, exit interviews, etc.
- Work closely with the Head of People Operations and the Manager of People Operations to review current processes to check for redundancy, quality of outputs and value delivered by the People Operations team.
- Sharing knowledge, lessons learnt with the broader People Experience team where changes and updates to processes, policies and systems have been made.
- Maintain all records and data aligned with the firm’s internal documentation process, systems, and data protection policy.
- Previous advisory experience in a busy HR team supporting employees and senior managers with ER related issues
- Previous experience of supporting company-wide HR initiatives
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
- Have a continuous learning mindset by keeping up to date with all the latest changes in legislation and ensuring that the firm’s People Operations processes operate in line with legislation and best practice
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a reputable organisation in a role you can make your own.
Salary is up to £35,00 per annum (DOE) plus benefits.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.