A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to join a reputable corporate company based in Manchester city centre to cover a 12 month contract.
This will suit candidates who have at least 3 years' experience supporting at C-suite level in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates must be immediately available or on a one-week notice to be considered.
Duties will include:
- Complex diary management
- Coordinating meetings/calls across various time zones
- Ensuring everyone has all they need for their daily diary commitments
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Organising travel and accommodation both nationally and internationally, including creating of itineraries
- Dealing with correspondence, calls and enquiries and drafting communications
- Undertaking meeting preparation such as research, compiling of PowerPoint presentations, meeting packs etc
- Assisting with preparation of documents such as reports
- Organising small and large scale events
- Arranging lunches, dinners and social events
- Maintaining the internal CRM database
- Vehicle management: arranging services, repairs and liaising with insurance
- Ad hoc personal support
- At least 3 years' experience supporting C-suite invidivuals within a corporate environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alongside and manage differing personalities
- Capable of using initiative and taking ownership of tasks
- Team player
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail skills
- Used to managing multiple priorities
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Advanced proficiency in the MS suite including MS Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Used to handling confidential and sensitive information
Hours will be 8am/8:30am to 5pm/5:30pm but flexibility is required as well as some out of hours support. This will be an office based role.
Salary depending on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and well respected team.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.