A new opportunity has arisen for a candidate with strong data and administration experience to join a leading financial technology company based in Manchester City Centre on a permanent basis.
This will be an Analyst Team Support position and would suit graduates with a numerical focused Degree such as Maths, Science, Business etc or candidates with experience of handling and analysing large data sets. The successful candidate will have at least an intermediate knowledge of Excel and its functions, alongside excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
This role will be based in the Manchester office, with some remote work too.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the analyst team with improving data efficiency and analysis, working with wide range of data sets and formats
- Updating internal resources, keeping databases updated
- Innovating and developing new resources to support the analyst team
- Coordinating with multiple teams across the business
- Overall organisation and efficiency of Analyst team, responsible for organising all resources, databases, templates within the team
- Categorising clients, providing, and communicating focused insights
- Communicating with regional analyst teams on any global wide initiatives
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work in both a dynamic and project delivery type of environment (very fast-paced!)
- Ability to multi-task and work to stringent deadlines, sometimes there can be a couple of hours to 24 hour turnaround times
- Prior experience of using Excel, familiarity with navigating the software, data input and using basic functions with extensive data sets
- Good knowledge of using Outlook, Word & PowerPoint and ability to learn Microsoft Teams
- Prior experience working in an office / professional services based environment is essential to the role (could be an internship or temp role)
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, to deal with multiple different internal stakeholders
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to self-manage time and prioritise
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and growing global organisation. You will be part of a friendly and forward-thinking company who offer career progression and development.
Hours will be 9am-5pm with flexibility required.
Salary up to £21,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus competitive perks/benefits and bonus.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.