If you're an experienced administrator with a great eye for detail then this could be the role for you! A leading business consultancy in Worsley are looking for an Executive Administrator to join their growing team. The role will involve providing high quality support to the team of consultants within the business.
• Preparing accurate letters, proposals and reports
• Managing diaries, arranging appointments and booking lunches
• Organising travel and hotel accommodation
• Maintaining databases and data cleansing
• Using e-mail and the internet
• Liaising with clients
• Answering the telephone
• Photocopying and binding
• Helping to organise events
• Supporting other administrators
• Assisting with the management of our facilities
• Ensuring standards of written work and service to customers are always maintained
In order to be considered you must have a:
• Hands-on approach to work and be willing to assist with a range of tasks
• The ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise your workload
• Excellent communication skills
• An advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and be proficient in the rest of the Microsoft Office programmes
• Flexible approach to workload and hours of work
• Driving license and have access to your own vehicle
This is a permanent, full-time, office-based position. The salary on offer is up to £40,000.00 per annum (DOE) plus generous benefits.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support and Human Resources talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers as well as Generalists, L&D, Recruitment (Experienced and Graduate) and HR Operations, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.